data/boardinfo.php , ! . :: Jeff Garcia: 49ers should let Beathard play and sprinkle in Garoppolo

?

Jeff Garcia: 49ers should let Beathard play and sprinkle in Garoppolo

:  »   » 
 (: )
|
(1): [1] 

: 15 , 2017 - 09:41:18 Post Id   
aliciahuang

: 209  
-: 2017  
: 0
/

Jeff Garcia envisions a different route for the 49ers quarterback situation than simply sending in Jimmy Garoppolo after the bye week.

showed his athletic ability, Garcia said. He nearly completed 80 percent of his passes. He threw some great deep balls. He got the ball out of his hands. He did some things with his feet,The kid played well,Womens Carson Wentz Jersey, had a great touchdown run all those things that excited you about a young player.

That situation calls for patience from Garoppolo, he added.

getting them healthy again. Getting the running game going, where you give him a drive, which was nice to see yesterday,T. J. Watt Vapor Untouchable Jersey, Garcia said. But Jimmys still learning,There are still things you are working through from the offensive line standpoint, as well. I think you can utilize certain times during the game say its the Seattle game in a couple of weeks, you give him two drives. You give him some opportunities to get his feet wet once again,Womens T. J. Watt Jersey, but not put it all on him to start the game. You dont have to give him the start right away.

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin played with a heavy heart Sunday against the New York Giants hours after losing his newborn baby.

then come out there and have very pivotal plays in the game and make a huge difference,Authentic Alejandro Villanueva Jersey, to have those whole emotions, that says a lot about the guy, to go the whole night before not really sleeping much,For a guy to go through that, Shanahan said Monday.

Goodwin went public after Sundays 31-21 win with his tragic news,Womens Demarcus Lawrence Jersey, sharing an Instagram picture of his sons left hand grasping presumably one of his parents fingertips.

told People Magazine she was 19 weeks pregnant I was almost halfway there, Morgan Goodwin,His wife, she said before having to deliver the baby stillborn at 3:52 a.m. They named him Marquise Jr.

Shanahan said. I thought he was hurt until I saw him smiling on the ground trying to breathe. It was pretty neat and Im very happy for him. You could see the whole team was,He got the wind knocked out of him, too.

and Shanahan said he expected a delay-of-game penalty,Enough players knew about Goodwins ordeal that at least seven rushed to celebrate his touchdown, which the 49ers barely avoided.

and also helped out his (49ers) family here, being there for her. He helped out his family from that aspect,Added Shanahan: He did a hell of a job for his wife, too. He helped out every side and was pretty impressive.

may be a first-year head coach but hes been involved in the NFL and seen players have to cope with deaths in the family,Authentic T. J. Watt Jersey, 37,Shanahan, though its usually been for a parent.

so they go home right away,Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey, Shanahan said: Everyone reacts differently to that stuff. So I dont think you can judge or expect anything. Ive had people whove had a death happen and they cant see anyone,A father of three, and you totally understand and respect that. Ive been around some people who that happens and they need to play the next day; they think thats what someone would want and thats important to them and helps them.

said Shanahan, throwing hand Sunday,T. J. Watt Vapor Untouchable Jersey, Quarterback C.J. Beathards did not fracture the thumb on his right, who hasnt decided whether Beathard or Jimmy Garoppolo will start Nov. 26 against the Seattle Seahawks following this weeks bye.

Well see how practice goes next week,Womens Alejandro Villanueva Jersey, Shanahan said. C.J. played pretty well and had his best game.

Beathard won for the first time in four starts while completing 19-of-25 passes for 288 yards with two touchdown passes, as well as a rushing touchdown in which he aggravated his thumb injury.

Shanahan said. Other guys around him played their best game,Authentic T. J. Watt Jersey,Hes gotten better each week in practice and he got to show it in the game, too. That makes it definitely easier to keep everybody out there and keep it going.

Quarterbacks coach Rich Scangarello and Shanahan will work with Garoppolo, whos taken a crash course in the playbook two weeks since his arrival in a trade from New England.

Well see how Jimmy responds this week, when we can work a little more one-on-one with him,Womens T. J. Watt Jersey, Shanahan said. Well have a little extra practice Monday and see how it goes.

who are on IR with forearm fractures. Antone Exum is the backup free safety,Colbert will require surgery and is questionable for the Nov. 26 game against Seattle, Shanahan said. He started at free safety in place of Jimmie Ward and Jaquiski Tartt, but he might be able to play a cast on his thumb,Authentic Demarcus Lawrence Jersey, although Eric Reid has experience from past years there.

Defensive tackle Tony McDaniel, a reserve the past four games, got released Monday. He played 12 snaps against the Giants.

"It would have made it (out publicly) anyway so why not put it out there so I could kind of narrate my own story instead of letting somebody else do it or people have these assumptions, or months ago," Goodwin said. "Because my wife and I had posted that we were pregnant weeks ago, and had we abruptly stopped and they noticed that she wasn't pregnant anymore it would have raised a lot of eyebrows and questions."

Overwhelmed with emotion, was still wearing sweats, Goodwin went straight from the hospital to the team hotel to check in before the game to ride the bus to the stadium. He hadn't showered, sharing with only a handful of teammates what the couple was enduring.

Goodwin also made a key block on another scoring play, when he laid out a defensive back and allowed Garrett Celek to get into the end zone.

Later that night, he announced the loss of his baby.

Now, Goodwin hopes he and Morgan and their baby can uplift others who might be going through the same thing.

"It's been a tremendous amount of support, people of all different communities. Morgan and I appreciate all the love," Goodwin said. "I didn't realize sharing our journey with this baby would gain so many people. We've met a lot of people that are following us through our journeys so we can maybe help people who have dealt with similar things that we have gone through or learn things from people who have been through our situation."

(1): [1] 

|